Sunday, October 2, 2011

To George or Violet:

My dreams are cluttered as usual but for a time in that realm, you had already arrived and I held you. Sometimes you're a boy, other times, a girl...the dreams don't always say because that part doesn't matter to me. You were a boy this time, so I knew your name. You were so tiny and warm. I had to make sure to support your head as I lifted you and brought your warmth to rest on me. You are my most sacred gift and when you arrive, I will cry, I will hold you, I will sing songs to you. There will be stories and games and naps and fussing. There will be adventures and things to learn and see. I've got a whole world to show you. But mostly, I just want to hold onto you knowing that you are the most beautiful and wondrous thing in the universe. I can't wait to meet you on the outside.


Love, 
Mommy



1 comment:

  1. What a lucky child to be coming into so much love :-)

    ReplyDelete